Dear Parents,

New trip policies by the Ministry of Education are still being worked on, especially for coeducational schools implementing international programs. Therefore, and for the safety of our students, the camping trip will be postponed until an official approval is given by the MOE. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we will keep you informed as to the progress.

View Map