- Each applicant will be given a date for an entrance exam and interview. It should be noted that the entrance exam fee is JD 50.
- The parents must fill in the MMS Application Form, sign it and attach the amount of JD 750 as an enrollment fee, which is non-refundable in case of withdrawal.
The applicant must submit the following documents to the MMS Registrar’s Office immediately after he/she is notified of his/her provisional acceptance:
- Photocopy of the Family Book with National Registration Number.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate, authenticated by the Civil Registration Department.
- Copy of the student’s passport.
- Two coloured passport-sized photographs of the student.
- All his/her records, reports and recommendations from schools previously attended.
- Transfer Certificate from the last school attended.
- Financial Clearance from previous school.
- Copy of the student’s Vaccination Card.
- Valid residence permit for the student (non-Jordanians only).
- For non-Jordanians, copies of the student’s father and mother passports.
- For transfers from schools outside Jordan, documents should be certified by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the previous country and the Jordanian Embassy.
Five signed cheques must be submitted to the finance department with the registration fees.
Cheques should be dated as follows:
*Textbooks for subjects taught in English will be available in the school at a date to be advised. Respective payments should be made to the Finance Department. Please note that textbooks will only be sold to students whose fees have been paid
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The tuition fees stated below are inclusive of the Ministry of Education text books.
- Other textbooks, including international titles, examination fees, special courses, and extra-curricular activities are payable separately.
- The students are enrolled for the whole scholastic year, and it is an obligation to unconditionally pay the total annual fee. Charges paid and/or outstanding are not refundable in case of absence, dismissal or withdrawal. The MMS reserves the right to withhold records of withdrawn students until all account balances are paid in full.
- No seat reservation is guaranteed unless full payment by post-dated cheques is received by 24/1/2019.
Tuition fees for the Academic year, 2019-2020
|Grades 9 & 10
|Grade 11 & 12 (IBDP)
Enrolment Fees (new students only)
(applicable for all grades, KG-12)
Supervision- after school hours
(from grades 1-5) (Optional)
*Special Needs Students will be charged according to their individual needs.
Transportation fees for the Academic year, 2019-2020
|One Way Trip
|1st brother or sister
|next brother or sister
Tuition and Registration Payment Schedule for the Academic year, 2019-2020
|Seat reservation from G2-G12, payable yearly &deductible from annual tuition fees
|| Along with the re-registration form
|Seat reservation for KG & G1
|| First installment from annual tuition
|Entrance & placement tests fee (new students, KG – G12)
*Cash or by five post-dated cheques - which must be submitted to the Finance Department by 24/1/2019 dated: 15/8/2019, 15/11/2019, 15/1/2020, 15/3/2020& 15/5/2020.